It is normal to experience a certain amount of hair loss on a daily basis. On average, it is considered normal to lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair per day. This is because each hair strand goes through different stages of the hair growth cycle, the resting phase and the shedding phase. But if you notice that you are losing more than the usual amount of hair strands, it may be a cause for concern.
6 seemingly regular haircare habits are attributed to hair fall:
- Excessive use of heat - Using styling tools like curling irons, straighteners, and blow dryers without heat protectant spray can lead to hair fall.
- Harsh shampoos - Shampoos that contain sulfates can strip the hair of its natural oils, causing dryness, contributing to hair fall.
- Tight hairstyles - Hairstyles like buns, braids or ponytails pull on the hair and lead to hair breakage and hair loss.
- Rough towel drying - After washing hair one mistake most of us do is drying hair with a towel which can cause friction and make hair fall.
- Aggressive Combing - Sometimes the tangled hair could be difficult to manage leading to aggressive combing or over brushing which makes the hair pull out from roots and fall.
- Chemicals - Harsh chemicals damage hair more than anything else. These are usually present in the shampoos or conditioners in the form of harmful ingredients which damage hair from roots leading to hair fall. Chemical treatments have the same effect on hair too.
While hair oiling is a popular daily practice to fight hair fall, not just any hair oil will do. Here is the criteria for the best hair oil for hair fall: The best hair oil for hair fall should contain nutrient rich ingredients that nourish and strengthen the hair follicles.
Proper blood flow makes sure to provide oxygen to the follicles hence the best oil for hair fall must improve blood circulation in the scalp. The best hair oil for hair fall should also help reduce inflammation, dryness, infections by keeping the scalp moisturized and healthy.
By creating a healthy environment for scalp the best oils for hair fall makes sure that there is less damage and breakage overall.
When it comes to meeting the above criteria, HM Love Scalp & Hair Oil stands out as one of the best hair oil for hair fall. First, HM Love Scalp & Hair Oil is rich in Vitamin C, which helps stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, which in turn boosts the hair follicle.
HM Love is also rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which helps moisturize the scalp and maintain a healthy moisture balance. Lastly, made with coconut milk oil it helps soothe the skin and reduce any kind of inflammation
The combination of powerful fresh ingredients in HM Love makes it the best oil for hair fall. Further this best hair oil for hair fall is 100% natural, lightweight and non-greasy all at once. HM Love easily comes off in one go so a gentle cleanser and one was is more than enough!